Kobe Bryant was a basketball superstar, his incredible talent began to charm while he was a teenager.
His amazing athleticism, self-confidence, determination on becoming the best basketball players of all time led him straight to the top.
Kobe Bryant determination to win superseded everything else. He remains a huge source of inspiration to all of us.
Here’s a set of the most effective Kobe Bryant's quotes on life :
1. "This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me." Kobe Bryant
2."Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise." Kobe Bryant
3."Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard’s gonna fall out." Kobe Bryant
4. "I focus on one thing and one thing only – that’s trying to win as many championships as I can." Kobe Bryant
5."The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do." Kobe Bryant
5."Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success." Kobe Bryant
7. "I’m extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. It’s not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can." Kobe Bryant
8."I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you." Kobe Bryant
9."I was like a wild horse that had the potential to become Secretariat, but who was just too f***ing wild. So part of that was (Phil Jackson) trying to tame me." Kobe Bryant
10."I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." Kobe Bryant
11. "A lot of leaders fail because they don’t have the bravery to touch that nerve or strike that chord." Kobe Bryant
12. "The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win." Kobe Bryant
13. "Pain doesn’t tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change." Kobe Bryant
14."Use your success, wealth and influence to put them in the best position to realize their own dreams and find their true purpose." Kobe Bryant
15. "My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40." Kobe Bryant
16. "One thing you gotta know about me is I have absolutely no filter. I have no problem saying what the hell I think of someone." Kobe Bryant
17."Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever." Kobe Bryant
18. "If you want to be great at something, there’s a choice you have to make. What I mean by that is, there are inherent sacrifices that come along with that. Family time, hanging out with friends, being a great friend, being a great son, nephew, whatever the case may be." Kobe Bryant
19. "We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it." Kobe Bryant
20. "If you don't believe in yourself, no one will do it for you." Kobe Bryant
21. "My brain . . . it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure’ . . . I think that’s almost worse than death." Kobe Bryant
22."I create my own path. It was straight and narrow. I looked at it this way: you were either in my way, or out of it." Kobe Bryant
23. "Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones." Kobe Bryant
24."I’m chasing perfection." Kobe Bryant
25. "The people who truly know me know what I’m like. There have been people who try to say things that aren’t fair, and I check them. And then they don’t like me because I checked them." Kobe Bryant
26. "I have self-doubt, I have insecurity, I have fear of failure, I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it, I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it." Kobe Bryant
27. "I’m extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. Scoring titles and stuff like that… it sounds, well, I don’t care how it sounds – to me, scoring comes easy. It’s not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can." Kobe Bryant
28. "It’s the one thing you can control. You are responsible for how people remember you, or don’t. So don’t take it lightly." Kobe Bryant
29. "Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts." Kobe Bryant
31. "We can always kind of be average and do what’s normal. I’m not in this to do what’s normal." Kobe Bryant
32. "These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess." Kobe Bryant
33. "People just don’t know how obsessed I am with winning." Kobe Bryant
34. "Sports are such a great teacher. I think of everything they’ve taught me: camaraderie, humility, how to resolve differences." Kobe Bryant
35. "I wanna be the best, simple, and plain." Kobe Bryant
36. "The beauty in being blessed with talent is rising above doubters to create a beautiful moment." Kobe Bryant
We hope you will find a lot of motivation in Kobe Bryant's greatest quotes.
Boost your motivation and productivity with one of our Kobe Bryant canvas print available in our sport collection.
You may also like : 57 Michael Jordan's Best Motivation quotes.